Working for local government is amazing and impactful! If you have never thought about a career in local government, the mountains are the place to do it! Let’s learn a little more…
About Eagle County Government…
With nearly 500 amazing employees, Eagle County is a values driven organization located in the heart of the Rocky Mountains. They are a progressive and forward-thinking organization, committed to providing the very best service their constituents.
What is the culture like?
Eagle County Government is a Certified Healthy Workplace and prides itself on being a high performing organization, dedicated to serving the community of Eagle County. Outdoor enthusiasts and those seeking a small town community are attracted to Eagle County for the amazing lifestyle.
Employees describe why they love working at Eagle County Government:
- ‘90% of employees report having flexibility in their work schedules’ (Employee Survey)
- ‘94% of employees believe they have meaning and importance in their work’ (Employee Survey)
- ‘Fun people, collaborative teams and forward thinking leadership‘
- ‘Opportunities for growth, my coworkers, the amazing fitness benefits and a dog friendly department’
- ‘Being a part of the entire picture at Eagle County’
- ‘Family friendly environment, culture of innovation/learning and being part of the community‘
What are some of the best mountain benefits / perks?
ECG provides competitive benefits and compensation package plus great perks. Including:
- FREE classes at Colorado Mountain College
- Paid Volunteer Hours
- Internal leadership and training programs (Eagle County University)
- Flexible schedule policy
- Tuition reimbursement
- Lunch time ice-hockey games
- Trails outside near the office
- Robust wellness reimbursement / program
- Fun Advisory Committee that plans employee events like bowling!
- Opportunities to learn and work on progressive work platforms/systems (All things google)
What does ECG look for in applicants?
They look for qualified candidates who embrace the Eagle County Values and are excited about living and serving in the mountain community.
Thank you Eagle County Government for sharing your workplace culture with us!
Follow Eagle County Government …
Mountain Careers is helping professionals do BIG things in the mountains by connecting them to top job opportunities that balance their career and lifestyle. Join the network of over 9,000 professionals today. Sign-up to view the job board and receive a weekly newsletter.
Search or Post Jobs at mountaincareers.com.