Human Resources Generalist
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Vail Valley, CO
Publish Date: Posted May 24, 2023
All Points North is seeking a Human Resources Generalist to work on-site in Edwards, CO.
Who We Are
All Points North is a comprehensive behavioral health company, with locations opening across the country. You can learn more about us at www.apn.com! We are searching for team members who share our values and passion for bringing high-quality care, hope, opportunity, and restoration for those working through mental health, addiction, and trauma.
The Human Resource Generalist will work with the Director of Human Resources and the Senior Human Resources Generalist on daily HR functions and operations including credentialing verification and support; on-boarding, orientation for the Human Resource (HR) department for All Points North ; including assisting with on-boarding new staff, orientation of new staff, maintaining the Relias training system, education of and enforcing company policies, procedures and practices. This position may also assist with HR tasks in additional areas.
Qualifications: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education: This position requires an associate degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Experience: This position requires at least 1 to 3 years experience in human resources. Experience with license credentialing, background checks, reference checks, onboarding and orientation. Familiarity with human resources policies, procedures, and compliance. Excellent communication and organizational skills. Hands-on experience with HRIS, applicant tracking system and human resources training systems and technology is essential. Knowledge and understanding of JCAHO human resources requirements. Additional HR training or experience is a plus. Healthcare or behavioral health experience is also a plus.
Special Skills & Knowledge: Candidates should have the following skills and attributes: Thorough understanding of employment customer service methods and best practices, as well as applicable policies and federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations. Thorough understanding of the concierge business model. Must be able to work and communicate well with people; be adaptable and accept changes quickly and easily; be willing to address conflict appropriately, highly organized, and methodical, detail-oriented, communicate professionally in both verbal and written forms. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of success in human resources. This position requires a high level of energy and creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to make solid human resources decisions. The successful candidate should also be detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines.
Physical Requirements: The physical requirements described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Routine mobility to include standing, stooping, bending, lifting, walking and running.
- Regularly required to sit and work at a phone/computer work station
- Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
Materials & Equipment: Copy machine, Multi-line telephone, personal computer, and fax machine.
- High moral and ethical values
- Willingness to be open to learning and growing
- Articulate, with interpersonal skills to work as an integral part of a team.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, appropriate references, and transcript from an accredited university.
- Appropriate interpersonal/personal boundaries
- Maturity of judgment and behavior.
- Ability to remain flexible to accommodate changes in work schedule.
- Adapts effectively to new situations.
Position Duties and Responsibilities – Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensures primary source verification of education and credentials of staff
- Report to and work closely with the Director of Human Resources for the support and the development of the Human Resources department specific to the telehealth program.
- Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training, continuing education, and work assessments. This may include safety training, anti-harassment training, professional licensure, and aptitude exams and certifications.
- Report to and work closely with the Director of Human Resources and the Senior Human Resources Generalist for on-boarding and orientation of new staff members and the development of the Human Resources department.
- Provides the highest-level of customer service for our employees through the on-boarding and orientation process.
- Assist new employees through the on-boarding and orientation process.
- Provide the necessary training for new employees during the orientation process.
- Provide thorough concierge service for employees through the employment life cycle and be a resource for them as they transition to the All Points North Lodge Team
- Assist employees with on-boarding in Paycor and Paycor timekeeping training
- Upload personnel file documents into Paycor and ensure their Paycor file is complete and accurate.
- Make certain the new employee orientation check list and the department orientation check list is completed and uploaded in Paycor
- Maintain HRIS system with updated candidate profile information and applicant tracking updates.
- Email communication to update all hiring teams around candidate status.
- Communicate with all stakeholders via various channels (phone, text, email, etc.).
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative human resources talent acquisition solutions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
All Points North offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k. APN also offers paid holidays and vacation time to facilitate a healthy work-life balance.
All Points North is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, creed, gender, age, religion, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, sexual identity, sexual expression, or disability that does not prohibit performance of essential job functions.
Salary range: $60,000-70,000/year
- Employee Recognition Program
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off