Front Desk Agent
Salary: $18 – $21/ hour DOE + commission and bonuses. Full Time employees eligible for health, dental, vision, life, 401K, ski pass..
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Vail Valley, CO
Publish Date: Posted December 26, 2022
Applications have closed
Reports To: Front Office Manager
Present a personable, helpful, and professional image. We are the front lines, the first impression for all guest is US, the Antlers at Vail Front Desk Staff.
Responsibilities include checking in/out guests, providing helpful answers to questions, and assisting with general information. Our duties are a bit of everything from taking reservations calls, to helping out all departments when needed.
The most important part of this position is the ability to Focus on the Attention to Detail.
Key Areas of Accountability
- Greet, register, and assign room numbers to guests. Issue room keys and familiarize guests with the services and information the Antlers at Vail has to offer.
- Ensure Guest Folios are correct and paid for at arrival
- Answer and Handle all incoming telephone calls efficiently and accurately.
- Act as a key communications link. Responsible for clear and effective communication between co-workers, management, and departments.
- Post Charges and Collect Payment such as Pet Fees, Food Charges or miscellaneous to Guest Folio
- Perform a daily bucket check to make sure all guests in house and checking in are accurate and up to date
- Be the Liaison between HouseKeeping/Maintenance and our Guests
- Follow safety and security standards at all times
- Keep up to date with current rates, packages and promotions
- Help out with Reservations calls
- Perform preliminary night audit if working evenings
- Closing up of Pool and Hot Tub at 10pm
- Keeping busy, finding and finishing projects
- Concierge Tasks & Familiarity with Vail and area Education, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- College degree preferred
- Skill of taking notes, paying attention to detail and following up
- Excellent communication skills
- Valid Driver’s License & Insurability
- Ability to type 30+ wpm
- Must be able to leave cell phone in pocket or to side
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs and get hands dirty
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
Will receive two set consecutive days off a week (your weekend). During your five day work week you must be flexible to work when scheduled which can be any time during our Front Office operating hours.
Full time guaranteed 32 – 40 hours a week. $18 – 21/ hour DOE. Full Time employees eligible for health, dental, vision, life, 401K, ski pass.