Administrative Accounting Assistant
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Aspen / Roaring Fork, CO
Publish Date: Posted September 14, 2022
The Front Desk & Accounting Assistant is responsible for providing office management support, executing administrative policies and assisting managers and staff with administrative support tasks.
Essential Job Functions
• Greet, assist and direct guests, employees and clients
• Screen/route incoming calls and correspondences including mail and email. Respond independently when possible.
• Prepare and file reports and documents
• Manage expense reports and code, sign and submit invoices
• Compose and distribute general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, reports, presentations and other documents as needed
• Create and maintain recordkeeping, database and spreadsheet files
• Manage conference room set up and scheduling
• Maintain office equipment, coordinate IT needs, order department and building supplies and arrange for equipment maintenance
• General administrative duties for Finance and Accounting.
• Other duties as assigned
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in a clerical/administrative support position
• Strong phone and computer skills; proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Must be fluent in English; Spanish proficiency preferred
• Basic accounting skills
• Valid, current and unrestricted Driver’s License required for certain positions
Supervision Given and Received
Supervision Given: This position has no supervisory responsibilities
Supervision Received: Works under general supervision of the Assistant Corporate Controller. Receives continuing or individual assignments according to supervisor’s directions and may perform routine tasks. Expectations of the quality, quantity and deadlines are clearly set. Instructions, advice and assistance available as needed. Work is reviewed on demand or during scheduled check-ins.
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
Ability to stand, type and sit at desk/computer for most of the work shift executing repetitive movements
No adverse or hazardous conditions
Not required, but preferred to be able to occasionally lift, push or pull 25 lbs. individually or with assistance (weight limits can vary according to position, but no more than 50)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description is designed to indicate the general nature and level of work. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
Aspen Skiing Company / ASPENX / The Little Nell / Limelight Hotel is an equal opportunity employer.
For an overview of Aspen Skiing Company’s benefits and other compensation visit aspensnowmass.com/jobs/benefits
- Health Insurance
- Mental Health Resources
- Paid Time Off
- Ski Pass