Salary: $50,000-$75,000+ DOE plus generous bonuses
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Vail Valley, CO
Publish Date: Posted March 13, 2023
This position will be working directly with the lead interior project coordinator.
● Effective communication as directed with crew, subcontractors, architects/engineers, clients, building officials, company administration and all project participants.
● Responsible for processing crew time sheets on a biweekly basis
● Coding all invoices to correct budget divisions for the billing process
● Applying for permits through town officials, communicating with town officials and providing payment when necessary
● Assist with sourcing materials and vendors, procurement of materials and assist with logistics of receiving necessary materials to jobsites.
● Providing administrative support to PM/Superintendents
● Able to drive in inclement weather conditions when required
● Able to lift 40+ pounds
● Participate in client, subcontractor, crew, or vendor meetings as required
● Use Microsoft Excel to for a variety of spreadsheet functions
Required Education and Experience:
● Very good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Office Suite, and Google Suite.
● Ability to accept full-time assignments and be fully available during busy construction seasons
● Valid Driver’s License with clean driving record
● Pass a background check
Preferred Education and Experience:
● 2+ years of experience with a general contractor or closely related industry ● Previous experience with high-end residential construction
● Problem solving skills
● Self-starter with the ability to follow through on all assignments
● Experience using PlanGrid, ProCore, CoConstruct, BIM, or CAD
● Ability to read and understand architectural plans
● OSHA Certification
● Bachelor’s/Associate’s degree in one of the following: Construction, Communications, Architecture, Designs or other related field
Balance Point Construction, We Hire People Not Positions: We’re a small company with big performance, and we work hard (and have a LOT of fun) while making projects happen. If you have what it takes as an individual – in other words, if you’re a consistent high-achiever in everything you do in life, driven, and want to have an enjoyable your work/life balance – then you’ll fit in well at our company. Balance Point Construction is currently hiring for the following positions: Experienced Project Managers, Project Coordinators, and Administrative Assistant Benefits: Multi-option Health, Vision, Dental, Wellness Program including ski pass, Very Generous Vacation Policy, Retirement Plan We are looking for people who… Are exceptional at whatever he or she does and proactively seeks to solve problems and find solutions. This is the most important factor in your success. You must be a self-starter who can solve technical problems yet think big picture process. Holds integrity and performance as core values. Must be a finisher. You must love the process of completion and be able to achieve the fine details required to achieve excellent results and work dutifully to ensure client’s expectations are met. Has excellent business judgement, outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written and a practical, common sense approach to getting things done. Can operate both strategically and tactically in a fast-paced environment. Has the ability to manage, mentor and coach staff members in-person and in a remote setting. Sets their team up for success and empowers them to do their best.