Salary: $22.00-$30.00 per hour
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Vail Valley, CO
Publish Date: Posted September 18, 2022
Applications have closed
Pay Rate: $22.00-$30.00 per hour (depending on qualifications and experience) plus profit sharing and potential sign-on bonus
Job Type: Full-time, non-exempt
Bellyache Mechanical, Inc. is a locally owned HVAC company that provides specialized services in commercial and residential heating and cooling equipment installation as well as commercial plumbing. We are committed to providing top quality work while delivering a high level of customer service to our customers. We are currently seeking an experienced Apprentice Plumber whose work ethic and commitment to excellence matches our own.
Group Health Insurance Plan with an HSA option and Dental (employer pays 100% of employee premium up to $800/per month), Paid Sick Leave, Flexible Time Off, IRA (with up to 3% match), Employee Assistance Program, Referral Program, Per diem is offered for anyone commuting more than 50 miles.
How you will spend your time:
· Perform preventive maintenance, site surveys, replacement, and modifications as needed or requested by customers.
· Prepares for on-site installation and repairs by examining building layout, anticipating difficulties, gathering materials, and coordinating on-site work as necessary.
· Interacts with customers and completes and maintains work documents on each job.
· Keeps current all manufacturers’ products concerning installation, operation, maintenance, service, and repair.
· Completes special projects and tasks as assigned.
· High school diploma preferred.
· Minimum of 3 years of Plumbing experience in commercial construction.
· Provide proof of valid Driver’s License and have a clean driving record.
· Ability to plan, layout and install all drain systems, domestic water systems, natural gas systems, install plumbing fixtures, water heaters, kitchen equipment & elevator sump pumps.
· Ability to work well with other trades on projects for a successful project completion.
· Strong working knowledge of job site safety.
· Ability to demonstrate a high standard of integrity and professionalism.
· Working knowledge of all hand and power tools.
· Must be willing to travel throughout Colorado for project work (hotel and per diem offered when travelling).
· 8–10-hour shift, Monday through Friday
· Day shift
· Overtime (when required)
· Weekend availability
Drug Free Workplace
It is an ongoing practice of Bellyache Mechanical to provide equal opportunity in all employment actions to all employees and job applicants. This shall apply to all privileges, conditions, and terms of employment, including, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, and separation.
- Employee Recognition Program
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off