Salary: $25.00 - $35.00 per hour
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Vail Valley, CO
Publish Date: Posted September 18, 2022
Pay Rate: $25.00-$35.00 per hour (depending on qualifications and experience) plus profit sharing and potential sign-on bonus
Job Type: Full-time, non-exempt
Bellyache Mechanical, Inc. is a locally owned HVAC company that provides specialized services in commercial and residential heating and cooling equipment installation as well as commercial plumbing. We are committed to providing top quality work while delivering a high level of customer service to our customers. We are currently seeking an experienced Journeyman Plumber whose work ethic and commitment to excellence matches our own.
Group Health Insurance Plan with an HSA option and Dental (employer pays 100% of employee premium up to $800/per month), Paid Sick Leave, Flexible Time Off, IRA (with up to 3% match), Employee Assistance Program, Referral Program, Per diem is offered for anyone commuting more than 50 miles.
How you will spend your time:
· Performs journeyman-level work in the installation, repair, replacement, and maintenance of heating, water, gas line, and plumbing systems.
· Develop plan or layout for the work needed, updating and following blueprints, sketches, or schematics, assembling, building, repairing, rebuilding, modifying, or installing materials and equipment as required by the scope of work.
· Using hand and power tools common to the plumbing trade.
· Completes special projects and tasks as assigned.
· High school diploma preferred.
· Minimum of 4 years plumbing experience required.
· Active Journeyman Plumbers License or ability to obtain one within 3 months of start date required.
· Provide proof of valid Driver’s License and have a clean driving record.
· Must be able to perform new construction plumbing from sub-rough to finish.
· Ability to perform warranty & service work; as well as have the ability to trouble shoot and repair issues as they arise.
· Required to have the necessary work tools.
· Must have a positive attitude and be able to maintain a positive work environment.
· Must be fast, friendly, and detail oriented.
· Able to work well in a team environment.
· Must be punctual, reliable, and willing to go the extra mile for the team.
· Must be willing to travel throughout Colorado for project work (hotel and per diem offered when travelling).
· 8–10-hour shift, Monday through Friday
· Day shift
· Overtime (when required)
· Weekend availability
Drug Free Workplace
It is an ongoing practice of Bellyache Mechanical to provide equal opportunity in all employment actions to all employees and job applicants. This shall apply to all privileges, conditions, and terms of employment, including, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, and separation.
- Employee Recognition Program
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off