Professional Land Surveyor, PLS
Benchmark Associates is seeking a Professional Land Surveyor to work in our Ketchum, Idaho office and enjoy our beautiful mountain town. Benchmark Associates provides land surveying, mapping, civil engineering, land-use planning and project management services in a team environment to solve problems that improve society – while providing employees growth opportunities. This position requires a love of working outdoors, sometimes in adverse conditions, as well the ability to work in a professional office environment.
Primary Duties may include:
· Oversee and coordinate office and field work with survey and engineering project teams.
· Prepare and coordinate boundary surveys and construction staking utilizing AutoCAD, GPS knowledge, and Trimble Business Center.
· Prepare legal descriptions for properties, roads, easements, rights-of-way, etc.
· Oversee and develop subdivision plats and Records of Survey.
· Provide direction and mentorship to survey team members.
· Assist with project scope, bids and estimates. Collaborate with in-house Engineers
· Assist with client relationships and meetings.
· Represent company to outside agencies.
· Travel to survey sites.
· Current Idaho Professional Land Surveyors (PLS) License; or other PLS or LSIT and ability to obtain Idaho licensure within 1 year.
· Knowledge and ability to utilize AutoCAD Civil 3D and Trimble Business Center.
· Experience effectively managing multiple, complex survey projects.
· Good organizational skills and experience managing teams.
· Proven client communication skills.
· Willing to work in inclement weather and all type of terrain.
· Current driving license in good standing / able to operate company vehicles.
· 5-10+ years of Survey experience.
· Operating drones for topographic surveying and processing the resulting data.
· Operating and processing LIDAR scanning equipment and data.
· Geodetic survey networks.
VERY COMPETITIVE & determined by experience. In addition to your great salary, Benchmark Associates also offers a competitive benefit package including insurances, bonuses for qualified employees, a flexible work schedule, and the ability to work in a team-centered, collaborative, and supportive atmosphere.
· 401(k) with employer match
· Dental insurance
· Disability insurance
· Health insurance
· Life insurance
· Paid time off
· Relocation assistance
· Flexible schedule
· Employee bonuses
Candidates requiring alternative methods of application or screening should contact Benchmark Associates directly to request a reasonable accommodation.