Copywriter, Spanish Mexican-American Dialect
Job Type: Contract
Location: Vail Valley, CO
Publish Date: Posted April 27, 2023
Applications have closed
Callosum is a boutique purpose-driven branding agency for the outdoor industry.
- Copy creation for digital toolkit including key message, storytelling map, collateral, signage, four :30 second YouTube reels, social media templates.
- Work with direction from English Brand Strategist and Creative Director. You will be in a team of six for this project.
- Project overview: Mountain regions, wildlife
- Brand Style Guide and Brand Platform.
- Content Strategy document.
- 4 English Personas and Persona User Journey.
- Work with direction from English Brand Strategist and Creative Director.
Experience: 2 years professional, minimum. Writing samples are required. Outdoor industry experience preferred.
Pay: $40/hr contract-based. Project will be flat-fee SOW will be discussed and approved on a discovery call.
Location: Vail, CO preferred. Remote acceptable.
Time Frame: May 1 – August 31, 2023.
Required Skills and Characteristics:
- Must provide own computer with current software
- Comfortable with technology – Gsuite, Asana CRM, Word Press, Zoom,
- Detail-oriented with the ability to follow instructions and manage tasks with accountability
- Self-starter able to take direction and run with it
Apply at: https://gocallosum.com/contact/affiliate-team/
We believe that each Callosum employee, contractor, intern, volunteer, and advocate, must have equal access to solving community problems. We strive to include diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging practices at the center of our daily work. We encourage BIPOC to apply for this opportunity.