Job Type: Full Time
Publish Date: Posted September 15, 2023
The Programs Manager is a full-time, year-round position responsible for the development, management, execution, and evaluation of online and in-person programming.
- Manage, execute, and oversee the development and implementation of online and in-person programs and resources.
- Communicate with healthcare professionals from multiple disciplines who provide coaching, teaching, written content, and group facilitation regarding their role and responsibilities, including program purpose and format, content development and timeline for deliverables.
- Create and implement a project management plan for in-person programs including pre- through post-program timeline and touch points for relationship development, program planning and logistics.
- Help to ensure that programs meet the needs of learners with diverse backgrounds, including race and ethnicity.
- In collaboration with Programs Coordinator, manage correspondence and communication with program registrants.
- Collaborate with multiple departments on program marketing, communications, sponsorship, and evaluation.
- For in-person programs, identify and secure program venues and coordinate all onsite logistics, including AV, room set-ups, and food and beverage needs.
- Support Programs leadership in implementing program growth and outcome research initiatives.
- Contribute to annual development of departmental and organizational strategic goals.
- Promote the goals and strategies of Can Do MS by collaborating with staff members and contributing to department and committee meetings.
- Adhere to program budgets.
- Attend monthly staff meetings, department meetings, Programs/Marketing Meetings and other meetings as assigned.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Four-year college degree.
- 2-3 years’ experience planning and implementing educational programs, preferably in a non-profit setting.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated project management experience with multiple priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and experience answering questions and providing support on the phone and by email.
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel PowerPoint and Teams.
- Strong working knowledge of virtual platforms such as Zoom.
- Ability to investigate and analyze information.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Creative in developing new programmatic ideas and services.
- Comfortable with public speaking.
Remote work environment with distributed team. Travel required. Colorado applicants preferred and open to applicants of the following states: AZ, CA, OH, NY, NC, FL, MO, WA.
Salary and Benefits
- $52,000 – 55,000 per year
- Benefits include: Health insurance, dental insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, and bonus plan.
- Generous paid time off
Please send your cover letter and resume to Krista Sipf, Associate Director of Programs ksipf@CanDo-MS.org
Can Do Multiple Sclerosis is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin veteran, or disability status.
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Pet Friendly