Vail Gondola Club Attendant
Job Type: Seasonal
Location: Vail Valley, CO
Publish Date: Posted September 18, 2023
Cordillera Vail Gondola Club Attendant
- Help maintain ski club facilities and provide a level of hospitality to its members.
- Welcome members to the ski club with a smile and high standards of service.
- Help with daily restock, food inventory, catered food service, and keeping the Club tidy throughout the day.
- Establishing good relations with Members.
- Daily member services: check members in on spreadsheet as they arrive, pulling member skis out from the back room as members ski for the day, put boots on boot dryer when member returns and replaces them in their locker the following morning before the Club opens.
- Opening and closing the VGC and checking to see all members return safely.
- Take member skis across to Troy’s Ski shop for tunes as needed.
- Ensuring all members follow the VGC Rules & Regulations that they have signed.
- Having great knowledge of the VGC Membership Plan and Rules & Regulations.
- Assisting members with booking guest locker days per the Rules and Regulations.
-High School Diploma or equivalent
-Valid Driver’s License
-Prior customer service/hospitality experience
-5-star attitude and warm and friendly personality
-Able to communicate effectively and professionally in English; to follow oral and written instructions and to memorize necessary information.
-A strong work ethic and the ability to work rapidly and quickly during rush periods.
-A team player able to work well with others.
-Organized and proactive with great attention to detail.
-Punctual and reliable.
-Able to work weekends.
-Must be able to work holiday weeks unless otherwise approved by General -Manager
-Able to work the entire ski season November – April
-Option to work four 10-hour shifts
-Working in an indoor environment
-Merchant Ski Pass
-Ford Park Parking Pass
-Personal ski storage for staff
-Staffed hours 7am – 5pm, operating hours 8am – 5pm
- Ski Pass