Salary: $60,000 / Annual
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Northwest Colorado
Publish Date: Posted March 14, 2023
As Marketing Manager for Dave & Matt Vans, you will be responsible for crafting, building, and optimizing, multi-channel campaigns with a focus on sales. You will manage paid marketing spend and work with the cross-functional teams and external agencies on campaign strategy, execution, optimization, ensuring consistent communication of progress and results.
This is a hands-on position, where you will work closely with sales, leadership and cross-functional stakeholders within this fast moving, growing company. The candidate must be proficient in understanding all aspects of marketing. You will leverage your previous experience and data to make informed marketing decisions that yield the highest outcome against goals.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns that align with our key audiences to drive awareness and demand for our products. Manage multiple programs simultaneously.
- Understand our target audiences, their motivations, and perceptions ensuring messaging and creative assets are optimized to best communicate customer needs.
- For each program you will define the scope and operational requirements for each program, including inputs, spend, timelines, dependencies, and key deliverables. You work independently or with outside partners to seamlessly execute these programs.
- Onboard and manage relationships with external agencies to meet campaign requirements.
- Maintain a rolling marketing calendar, ensuring effective visibility into the key moments for each launch. Effectively and consistently socialize plans, programs, and results with stakeholders at all levels across the organization.
- Manage paid marketing spend and drive user acquisition through paid channels in partnership external agencies
- Assist in the attainment of revenue growth. Based on business needs, develop a roadmap of experimentation to drive volume, consideration, and sales.
- Drive a cross-functional team alignment across marketing and sales to bring our offering to consumers consistently and effectively across all touchpoints.
- 4+ years of experience in demand generation/campaign/integrated marketing roles.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or business
- Experience in building marketing programs that align with business goals and successfully move audiences throughout the customer journey.
- Successfully, managed paid marketing and email channels.
- Demonstrated ability in using data to drive business outcomes.
- Proven track record of working cross-functionally with internal and external teams.
- “Roll up the sleeves” attitude with strategic ‘big picture’ acumen.
- Ability to prioritize and work independently in an ambiguous environment.
- Communicates effectively to represent the company with integrity, professionalism, and self-sufficiency.
The Nitty Gritty
- Job Type: Full time
- Salary: $60,000
- Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Wellness/Fitness, 401(K), PTO
- Job Location: On-site Rifle, CO
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
- Education / Training
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Pet Friendly