Facilities Maintenance Specialist – Painter/Building Finish
Salary: HIRING SALARY RANGE: $23.50 - $28.20 POSITION SALARY RANGE: $23.50 - $37.60
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Vail Valley, CO
Publish Date: Posted January 11, 2023
SUMMARY OF JOB DESCRIPTION:
Responsible for painting and drywall repair of all facilities within district on a flexible schedule.
ESSENTIAL JOB ELEMENTS:
- Regular painting/ repairing of district facilities including but not limited to light carpentry and drywall texture and repair.
- Conduct comprehensive inspections of all facilities and build a schedule to address all deficiencies and refresh schedule.
- Inform the Director of needs/requests that should be completed by outside contractor and assist in preparing the specifications/scope of work.
- Assist with minor preventive maintenance as needed.
- Carry the Emergency Pager and respond to after hour calls on a rotational basis.
- Establish a comprehensive list of vendors necessary for ordering parts, equipment, and supplies to perform all maintenance and repair tasks.
- Coordinate assistance/repairs with other maintenance staff for work that requires coordination or additional expertise.
- Act in a leadership role when assigned additional personnel to assist with a project.
- Conduct weekly cleanup and organization of service vehicle and shop. Maintain tools in proper working order. Keep an accurate inventory of tools, equipment and parts.
- Operate snow removal equipment as needed.
- Provide additional maintenance and construction assistance as needed.
- Complete other duties as assigned by the Director of Facilities.
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off