Assistant Property Manager – Upper Village – $1000 Signing Bonus
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Vail Valley, CO
Publish Date: Posted November 28, 2022
Applications have closed
Join our team at East West Hospitality!
We are looking for a customer service oriented professional to join us as our Assistant Property Manager. This is a great opportunity to grow your career in hospitality alongside an amazing team of professionals.
This role will support the Property Manager at various locations including: Meadows, Meadow Ridge, and Greystone. If you are a hardworking, self-starter that enjoys wearing many hats, we would love to meet you!
- Supports Property Manager in all functions required of the Property Management department.
- Provides coverage for Property Manager and others on days off
- Prepares, follows-up and posts work orders including all vendor invoicing for Property Manager’s review
- Follows up on all arrival and departure inspections of units and periodic inspections and inventories
- Must be able to recognize and identify general home maintenance and repair needs, and follow-up for completion of repairs.
Location:Upper Village (Meadows, Meadow Ridge, and Greystone) – Beaver Creek, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $21 – $23 / hour DOE + $1,000 Signing Bonus*
*To be paid after 6 months of employment**
Schedule: Flexible with weekends and holidays required
- Two years of college OR trade school OR suitable industry experience.
- Ability to be organized, prioritize and remain calm under pressure.
- Friendly and professional demeanor and appearance.
- Great communication skills and experience working on a team.
Benefits & Perks:
- Onsite Parking
- Ski / Mountain Bike Breaks
- Health Insurance – Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Winter Incentive Program
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Discounted Gym Memberships at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Career Development
- Perk Spot Discount Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Bus Pass Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
We believe that being unique is powerful.
We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.
- Employee Recognition Program
- Health Insurance
- Hiring Bonuses
- Mental Health Resources
- Paid Time Off
- Ski Pass