Building Maintenance Engineer – $1000 Signing Bonus – The Lion Vail
Salary: $22-$24/hour DOE
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Vail Valley, CO
Publish Date: Posted October 27, 2022
Applications have closed
Join the East West Hospitality engineering team at The Lion in Vail, CO.
We are looking for a mechanically inclined Building Maintenance Engineer who enjoys troubleshooting. If you have experience with HVAC and electrical, we would love to meet you!
You do not need all of these skills, but all are a plus;
- Basic Carpentry
Location: The Lion, Vail, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full-Time, Year-Round
Schedule: Must be available to work weekends and holidays.
Pay Rate: $22 – $24 / hour DOE
Signing Bonus: $1,000. To be paid in two allotments after 30 & 90 days of employment.
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Have strong troubleshooting / problem solving skills
- Candidate should have experience in some of the following; HVAC, plumbing, electrical, basic carpentry, painting, drywall, irrigation, and pools/spas
Benefits & Perks:
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Health Insurance – Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Winter Incentive Program
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
We believe that being unique is powerful.
We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.