Guest Experience Specialist
Salary: $22 - $23 / Hour + Commission
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Vail Valley, CO
Publish Date: Posted September 19, 2022
This position has been filled
Join our Guest Experience team at East West Hospitality!
At East West Hospitality we set ourselves apart by providing world-class service before, during, and after every guest stay. This remote Guest Experience Specialist will be focused on guests after they have booked, but prior to their arrival to ensure they have an amazing experience.
This person will elevate the guest experience with our short term rental guests by providing resort information, reservation updates, concierge services, and answering any guest inquiries prior to arrival. This person will be trained on all aspects of our properties and resort locations in Vail, Beaver Creek, Snowmass, and Northstar and be a product expert.
- Guest Experience Team.
- Responsible for servicing all guest experience needs prior to arrival and during their stay.
- Includes changing or updating existing reservations, concierge services, and pre-arrival communication.
- Seeks opportunities to creatively impact EWH guest experiences
Maintain a good working relationship between the staff and other departments.
- Maintain a solid knowledge of tourist attractions, entertainment and places of historical interest in the Vail Valley, Roaring Fork Valley, and Tahoe areas.
- Understand and be able to give accurate and complete guest assistance information about local events and places of local interest always available and ensure the Concierge team is fully briefed about any special events that may be taking place.
- Have thorough knowledge of all resort facilities and opening times.
- Proactively reach out to guests on the books to educate and assist with all aspects of their vacation including dining reservations, ski rentals, transportation, and activities.
- Must be able to work flexible hours and on weekends.
- Gives a high standard of quality of service and courtesy, bringing total satisfaction to our guests and the properties.
Location: Can be remote but MUST BE located within a 150 mile radius of one of our resorts.
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $22-$23 / hour + commission
- Familiarity with Vail, Beaver Creek, Snowmass, or Northstar resorts by having worked and/or lived in the area.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred. High School Diploma or equivalent required
One (1) year of Hotel and/or Front Office operational experience in a luxury property or short term rental provider.
- Computer literacy and ability to have a proficient understanding of Computer systems such as: IQWare, Alice, Navis, Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook is preferred.
- Ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment and have a high-level attention to detail.
- Maintain positive and productive working relationships with other employees and departments.
- Ability to work independently and to partner with others to promote an environment of teamwork.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
Benefits & Perks:
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Health Insurance – Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Winter Incentive Program
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West: At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question. WE BELIEVE We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable. We believe that being unique is powerful. We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress. WE WILL We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion. We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives. We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.