Front Desk Agent – Poste Montane Lodge $2000 Signing Bonus
Salary: $22 / Hour + $2000 Signing Bonus
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Vail Valley, CO
Publish Date: Posted August 30, 2022
Applications have closed
Join our team at Poste Montane Lodge located in Beaver Creek, steps away from the mountain!
We are looking for enthusiastic and detailed-oriented, team player to join our team as a Front Desk Agent. This role would be responsible for providing an exceptional experience for every owner and guest who comes through our doors!
- Checking in/out of guests and owners while providing exceptional customer service
- Booking reservations
- Answering telephones, responding to guest requests, and completion of shift reports
- Provide concierge services
- Set up and & tear down for owner and guest weekly events
Location: Poste Montane Lodge- Beaver Creek, CO
Start date: ASAP
Employment type: Full Time, Year Round.
Pay Rate : $22 / hour + $2,000 Signing Bonus
Schedule: It varies, requires a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- One year education in a related-field; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous guest-service experience preferred
- Solid computer skills required
- Must enjoy working in a fast paced environment and must be able to multi-task while maintaining guest satisfaction at all times
- Must be able to effectively communicate in verbal and written English
Benefits & Perks:
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Health Insurance – Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Winter Incentive Program
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
We believe that being unique is powerful.
We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.