Spa Concierge – The Charter
Job Type: Part Time
Location: Vail Valley, CO
Publish Date: Posted November 23, 2022
Applications have closed
Join our Spa team at The Charter in Beaver Creek!
We are looking for a customer service oriented Spa Concierge. If you have excellent interpersonal and organizations skills, we would love to meet you!
- The Spa Concierge assumes a pivotal role in the logistical details relating to overall guest satisfaction and ultimate success of the spa.
- Answer phones
- Book appointments
- Check guests in/out
- Describe and sell services and products to guests
- Monitor spa guest areas
Location: The Charter, Beaver Creek CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Part Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $20 / hour
Schedule: Wednesday and Thursday 9:15am to 6:15pm or Thursday and Friday 9:15am to 6:15pm
- English fluency
- Great interpersonal skills
- Guest service orientation
- Computer proficiency and organizational skills
- Ability to problem solve and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Previous spa or hotel experience preferred
Benefits & Perks:
- Onsite Parking
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Discounted Gym Memberships at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Discounts in spa services
- Career Development
- Perk Spot Discount Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Bus Pass Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
We believe that being unique is powerful.
We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.
- Employee Recognition Program
- Mental Health Resources
- Paid Time Off