Front Office Manager & Treatment Coordinator
Salary: Depends on Experience - Min. $28+/hr
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Vail Valley, CO
Publish Date: Posted December 2, 2022
This position has been filled
Passionate about helping people? Our mission is to eliminate the stress of going to the dentist so that we can help our patients attain & maintain a healthy, beautiful smile! And we are looking for a Front Office Manager! Experience in the dental industry and/or with insurance is a plus but not a requirement – we’re more than happy to teach the right go-getter!
– Positive Attitude!
– Compassionate customer service
– Excellent written & verbal communication
– Desire to work in a fast paced & collaborative environment
– Attention to detail & comfort in owning mistakes – happens to the best of us!
– Resourcefulness and willingness to offer solutions when there is ambiguity
– Ability to remain organized, calm and courteous when juggling multiple projects
– Desire & ability to lead a team with compassion and candor
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
– Handling patient inquiries both in person and over the phone
– Scheduling appointments
– Patient treatment & benefit coordination
– Ensure practice growth and success by leading your team with a sense of passion and excellence
– Assisting the Office Manager with systems development, conflict resolution & teams management
– Consistently looking for ways to improve office culture and growth
The position requires 30-36 hours per week (30+ hrs/wk considered full-time). Hours are somewhat negotiable but one opening shift (6:45 am) per week is typically expected.
Full time benefits include PTO, quarterly bonus program, medical and in-house dental benefits for employee and dependents, and getting to be part of a killer team! *401k in the works*
Wage floor is $28/hr – higher starting wage depends on relevant experience.
If interested, please email me your current resume along with a little about you and why you are interested in this position! We look forward to meeting you!
- Education / Training
- Health Insurance
- Mental Health Resources
- Paid Time Off