Salary: $20 to $27 per hour DOE
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Winter Park / Granby, CO
Publish Date: Posted January 17, 2023
Position: Office Administrator (100% IN OFFICE POSITION)
Position Type: Full-time, regular hourly employee. Non-exempt employee for FSLA (eligible for overtime)
Location: Grand Park Office, Fraser, CO
Reports To: President of Real Estate
Compensation Range: $20 to $27 per hour DOE
-Group Medical, Dental and Vision benefits on the first of the month following 60 days of employment. Employer pays 67% of premiums, employee pays 33%.
-Life/LTD/AD&D on the first of the month following 60 days of employment. Employer pays 100% of premium.
-401(k) – Employee is eligible to participate on the first of the month following 6 months of employment. Employer matches contributions, up to 4% of your salary.
-Paid sick leave pursuant to Colorado law.
-Bonuses may be paid, at management discretion, but are not guaranteed.
-All other benefits as mandated by federal or state law.
– Responsible for the overall flow of front office activities, including the reception area, phones, mail, office supplies, and general upkeep and appearance
– Works directly for the President to ensure all projects are seamless and continuously managed within the office
– Orders office supplies, furniture, and equipment for the entire staff per company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions
– Willingness and ability to work outside of standard hours as necessary at times to accommodate office and President’s needs
– Assist in human resource tasks, including payroll, on-boarding paperwork, insurance forms and exit certifications for all of the business’s entities
– Oversee employee housing, ensuring alignment to provide an a safe, inclusive, vibrant and affordable housing environment that is compliant with all regulatory requirements
– Other duties upon request
-Ability to manage high workload and multi-task.
-Good communication skills.
-Ability to organize multiple tasks for efficient completion of workload.
– Ability to assess and perform tasks independently
– Possesses natural leadership and people skills
– Impeccable written, oral and communication skills
– Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Excel, Word, and Teams
– Valid Driver’s License
-Normal bending, lifting and sitting abilities associated with office work are required.
- Health Insurance
- Pet Friendly
- Retention Bonuses