Lead Interior Designer
Salary: $80,000 Starting Salary + $2500 Signing Bonus
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Vail Valley, CO
Publish Date: Posted November 29, 2022
Applications have closed
LKW Luxury Interior Design is looking for an experienced Interior Designer to join our team and work in our Edwards design Studio. If you enjoy a fast paced work environment with opportunities to grow with our team, we would love to meet you!
Applicants should have 5-7 years working in the high-end residential interior design industry, be self-motivated, efficient with minimal direction, deadline-oriented and enthusiastic about design. Leadership characteristics are key with a collaborative working mentality. Those who demonstrate strong attention to detail, organizational skills, adaptability and are willing to learn new things/ask questions will thrive in our small office environment.
- 5+ years’ proven interior design experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design or Architecture
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suits and Microsoft Office Suite required
- Experience in an accounting/project management software such as Studio Designer or Design Manager.
- Expertise in layout, color, lighting, materials selection and installations
- Experience in the product purchasing process through showrooms or trade sources.
- Knowledge of industry best practices, building materials and construction details
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Experience delivering consistent, exceptional customer service.
- Manages multiple small projects or one-two medium sized projects.
- Ability to communicate clearly with LKW Owners, trade Vendors, and Contractors involved on projects.
- Assist with the management of project schedules.
- Attend project meetings and coordinate the completion and distribution of meeting minutes.
- Selecting fabrics, fixtures finishes for various projects. Organize approved selections into specifications documents clearly and accurately.
- Visiting job sites to inspect installations and completions of work designed by LKW.
- Ensure that each customer has an exceptional experience while working with us.
- Sharp eye for quality assurance and an attention to detail.
- Ability to balance multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to adapt with changing business needs.
Start Date: March 2023 (possibly earlier)
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: Starting Salary $80,000 Plus Bonuses
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm (some flexibility)
Full Benefits Package: Health Insurance, Paid Time Off, Retention Bonuses, Retirement
- Education / Training
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retention Bonuses