Job Type: Full Time
Location: Vail Valley, CO
Publish Date: Posted January 6, 2023
Ski to work or work to ski!!!! Penta is actively seeking a Client Strategist to work a hybrid schedule with approximately 3 days per week in our Avon, CO office. This is a flexible hybrid role allowing you to live in Vail Valley or extend your ski weekends into office days. The office is located just steps away from the ski lift at Beaver Creek for easy access on great powder days so you can take your lunch break on the slopes!
Penta is actively looking for a Momentum Master – An enterprising individual with a passion for puzzles. A dot connector. An inquisitive intellectual. As Client Strategist, you’ll help bring vision to life by blending data science and analytics with innovative research methodologies. A natural curiosity, an eagerness to dive into the deep end, and a hunger to learn and grow while having a blast will be essential to your success. Expect to learn a lot about cool companies, new products, and the latest in digital, analytics, research, and strategy.
Successful candidates must be highly organized, entrepreneurial, and comfortable in a client-facing role. You will learn to navigate and lead components of projects and mentor and collaborate with analysts to drive client management. As a skilled storyteller, you’ll assist in running research and analysis.
What You’ll Do
- Work collaboratively across teams, accessing and activating resources as needed.
- Assist in navigating client relationships, leveraging an understanding of business needs and industry insights.
- Interact with vendors and track deliverables (driving any external processes) – Scoping of external work including: identifying vendors, costs/pricing, deliverables, addressing issues or concerns with research and escalating as needed.
- Running projects – Manage a piece of a larger project or single/small project
- Understand the steps, approach, methodologies and drive the entire process from scoping to completion.
- Break down projects into discrete deliverables, creating and managing deadlines.
- Grow the business – Support business initiatives through expansion, upselling and external outreach.
- Lead the synthesis of data into insights/recommendations.
- You have completed a boot camp and/or coursework and projects in Data Science and/or research and analysis, and you’re comfortable working with imperfect data.
- You’re able to identify and customize the right research construct (specifications) and sources.
- You will have strong project management skills.
- You quickly gain credibility and trust from clients and vendors.
- You have 1-3 years of work experience, ideally in a client-facing role.
- You have strong communication and writing skills.
- You have the ability to juggle multiple priorities and pay attention to details when things are moving quickly.
Who You Are
- You’ll be naturally inquisitive and a real influencer amongst your peers
- You have a collaborative mindset and the ability to mobilize resources
- You’re entrepreneurial: You understand how to manage and grow relationships and gain quick credibility
- You are curious, inquisitive, proactive, organized, and methodical. You like to use substantiated data to both identify and solve problems, rather than trust your gut alone
- You love connecting dots and solving puzzles and when a piece is missing, or the dots don’t line up neatly, you don’t get frustrated, you get motivated
- You’re a critical thinker with an analytical mindset
- You like to challenge convention and approach things from a different perspective
Salary and Benefits
Salary range: $70,000-75,000
Benefits include United Healthcare HSA and PPO options, dental, vision, PTO, FSA, life insurance, AD&D, Disability, Employee Assistance Program, and retirement plans including employer match.
Penta is the world’s first comprehensive stakeholder solutions firm. Penta provides data-driven solutions for stakeholder strategy and engagement. We combine analytics and research with deep expertise to deliver actionable insights, “best practice” solutions, and drive measurable impact for our clients.
At Penta, we work with clients solving complex global challenges across a variety of industries. Our clients span technology, financial services, energy, healthcare, and more. Our team brings decades of experience in business, government, communications, research, technology, and media. Penta comprises over 200 professionals in New York, London, Washington, DC, and San Francisco working to bring data-driven, tailored solutions to more than 200 clients.
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Ski Pass