Sun Valley Clubhouse Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Sun Valley, ID
Publish Date: Posted November 22, 2022
We are looking for a professional Food and Beverage Manager responsible for managing and delivering an excellent guest experience at the Sun Valley Clubhouse. The successful candidate will be able to forecast, plan, and manage all F&B orders, staff, and finance. The goal is to maximize sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
The Sun Valley Clubhouse Food and Beverage Manager will be charged with general oversight and leadership of all food and beverage operations within the Sun Valley Clubhouse. In addition, they serve as the linchpin for communications, support, and resource allocation to optimize unit profitability and meet the daily operating budget and expectations.
The Clubhouse Manager will provide hands-on leadership to facilitate dining experiences that exceed guest expectations. At the same time, revenue is maximized, and expenses are effectively controlled. The Clubhouse Manager’s top priorities will be to adhere to Sun Valley’s standards for quality, service, timeliness, safety, security, sanitation, and regulatory compliance.
The Clubhouse Manager will establish daily priorities and direct the ongoing activities of staff and managers in key functional areas such as administration, hospitality, accounting, and cash management to ensure that operations run smoothly, efficiently, and in accordance with any guest/ group business specifications.
Sun Valley Clubhouse Food and Beverage Manager Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage all Sun Valley Clubhouse and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards.
- Oversees the procurement, production, service, and sale of food and beverage for all outlets within assigned units.
- Communicates and promotes Sun Valley’s culture and values; Provides hands-on leadership and direction to department managers and staff.
- Manages the financial performance of the venue through effective control of expenses and the development, analysis, and implementation of budgets, sales plans, and forecasts.
- Participates in the recruitment, selection, and training processes as needed.
- Identifies and responds to customer feedback and assists in escalated situations as necessary.
- Comply with all health and safety regulations.
Clubhouse Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or appropriate combination of education and experience to support on-the-job effectiveness.
- A minimum of 5 years of previous leadership experience within a diverse food and beverage environment, including successful management of a large staff focused on exceptional client and customer service.
- Has demonstrated financial acumen with past P&L responsibilities.
- Strong working knowledge of food safety, sanitation, and general workplace safety standards with knowledge of Health Department requirements.
- Technologically proficient in multiple software programs.
- Has successfully interfaced with various organizational functions and divisions to accomplish tasks.
- Flexibility, ability to work extended or irregular hours to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Proven ability to work effectively with all levels of staff and management. Ability to promote and participate in team-building concepts.
- Self-starter who works independently on several projects simultaneously while contributing to functional areas of the business outside of retail operations.
- The ability to communicate effectively both written and orally.
- Initiative in identifying and resolving problems timely and effective.
- Must be able to work in a noisy atmosphere.
- Must be able to stand for prolonged periods.
- While performing the duties of this job’s responsibilities, the employee is regularly required to walk, use hands, feel, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, talk, and hear.
- Must safely move objects up to approximately 75 pounds about the workplace.
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Ski Pass