Salary: $25 per hour
Job Type: Part Time
Location: Vail Valley, CO
Publish Date: Posted September 13, 2023
Are you ready to join a small and passionate team responsible for bringing art collections to life in luxury resorts around the world? Sweeney Co. Art Advisors is seeking an exceptional part-time (24 hours per week) administrative assistant to join our talented and esteemed company.
We are a supportive team that values collaboration and professionalism while we foster our personal and corporate development. As part of our team, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to both the projects and the business operations. You will excel in this role because of your focused attention to detail, your ability to willingly embrace challenges, your impressive multitasking skills, and your capacity to gracefully reprioritize as the day unfolds.
If you are ready to bring your administrative expertise and positive energy to our team, we’re eager to hear from you.
- Assist Business Manager with office administration
- Support accounting with credit card charges and research
- Support daily office operations
- Assist Project Managers with project administration
- Assist as needed with projects, overflow work, administrative work and other duties as required to support and aid in the workload of the project managers
- Assist in creating InDesign documents such as packing labels, shipping documents, artist agreements, and compendiums
- Assist in scaling elevations in Bluebeam Revu
- Assist with consultant file downloads and organization/cataloging
- Assist with quality control and completion of vendor claim forms
- Research and save new artist information in Artwork Archive database
- Attend virtual meetings and generate minutes
Knowledge and Experience:
- Proven administrative experience
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ownership of work
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong drive to develop relationships
- Strong time-management skills, multitasking ability, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Able to meet deadlines and respond to changing workflow needs
- Aptitude for learning new software and systems
- Self-motivated contributor who thrives in a team environment and enjoys collaborating
- Required software: Microsoft Outlook, Excel & Teams
- Other software: Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Bluebeam Revu
Please submit your resume and a statement of interest via email to email@example.com
This is an in-office position.