Assistant Jewelry Studio Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Vail Valley, CO
Publish Date: Posted May 14, 2023
Join the experienced Management Team at The Golden Bear and work for one of Vail’s finest companies. We are looking for an Assistant Studio Manager to oversee our jewelry production studio and inventory. This position is responsible for managing all production elements and daily operations of our Golden Bear studio. This position is responsible for all ordering and receiving of raw materials and jewelry studio supplies.
Excellent leadership, customer service, and communication skills are necessary. Applicants should be professional, very detail oriented, well organized and proficient in Microsoft Office. Prior management experience is preferred.
This position is a full-time, year round hourly position located in our corporate office location. Must be able to work 30-40 hours a week throughout the year and be able to handle a fast paced, stressful workload during our busiest seasons.
– Strong analytical skills to evaluate and quickly respond to market conditions
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Computer proficiency including Microsoft Office Suite
– High level of flexibility, reliability, and dependability
– Must be able to work independently and in a team environment
– Strong organizational skills
– Must be an effective negotiator
– Prior management experience preferred
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off