Front Desk Supervisor – The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa
Salary: $25 / hr
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Vail Valley, CO
Publish Date: Posted June 6, 2023
Applications have closed
Join our team at renowned The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality!
Our luxury resort offers an astonishing and convenient location in the Vail Valley, with unparalleled access to Beaver Creek Mountain and the Eagle River. Premium accommodations, award winning dining, state-of-the-art fitness center and exceptional hospitality experience make us a preferred property for luxurious stays, social gatherings, group business and weddings.
We are looking for a guest service oriented Front Desk Supervisor to join our team! If you have at least one year of full service/luxury leadership experience, we would love to meet you!
- Responsible for the daily oversight of Front Office operations.
- The supervisor coordinates department specific training for new associates and on-going training for all associates.
- Ensures consistent adherence to brand standards at all times.
- Oversees the registering of guests, issuing of room keys, providing information, processing payments for stay and all guest room move requests.
- Acts as the Manager on Duty when necessary and carries out the duties required of a manager.
- Assists the Front Office management team with resolving guest issues and requests.
- Assign and instruct Guest Service Agents daily tasks, observe performance and encourage adherence to standard procedures.
- Coordinates with Front Office Manager the overall execution of front desk room upgrade incentive program and brand initiatives through the
- Marriott Bonvoy program.
Location: The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa – Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $25/ hour
Schedule: Varies, must be available to work holidays and weekends.
- At least one year of full service/luxury leadership experience required.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in guest contact and problem resolution skills.
- Experience with Marriott and/ or Westin Brand desired.
- Must be very detail oriented and able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
Benefits & Perks:
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance – Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Winter Incentive Program – Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
We believe that being unique is powerful.
We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.
- Education / Training
- Employee Recognition Program
- Health Insurance
- Mental Health Resources
- Paid Time Off
- Ski Pass