Valet – The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa
Salary: $14/hour + ti[s
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Vail Valley, CO
Publish Date: Posted May 9, 2023
Join our team at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality!
At The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa we pride ourselves on providing the best hospitality experience in the Vail Valley, and we are looking for goal-oriented Valets to join our team!
If you enjoy providing excellent and friendly service and working with integrity, we would love to meet you!
- Welcome guests as they arrive at the Resort and assist in valet and luggage capacities, providing a memorable luxury guest experience from first to last interaction.
- Drive guest vehicles from motor court to designated parking area of garage for valet parking, and return guest vehicle to motor court for guest pick-up when needed.
- Provide rides for guests in courtesy vehicles as appropriate and able based on management determination and guest needs.
- Provide full-service luggage attendance to guests upon their arrival and departure.
Location: The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, Managed by East West Hospitality – Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time & Part Time, Year Round & Seasonal
Pay Rate:$14 / hour + tips
Schedule: Varies, must be available to work holidays and weekends.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must pass background & MVR check
- Previous valet experience at a full service resort preferred
- Must occasionally be able to lift and/or move up to 75lbs
- Must be able to push and pull carts and equipment weighting up to 250lbs
Benefits & Perks:
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- Health Insurance – Choose from three plans! (FT YR)
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance (FT YR)
- Life Insurance (FT YR)
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program (FT Seasonal)
- 401(K) Plan with Discretionary Employer Match
- Paid Time Off (YR)
- $6 Employee Lunch
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
We believe that being unique is powerful. We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture
- Education / Training
- Employee Recognition Program
- Health Insurance
- Mental Health Resources
- Paid Time Off
- Ski Pass