Business Operations Coordinator | Park City, UT
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Park City, UT
Publish Date: Posted November 17, 2022
Applications have closed
At Wyndham Destinations our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. With a spirit of caring, creativity and fun, our teams help families and friends create memories that last a lifetime. As the world’s largest vacation ownership company and part of Travel + Leisure Co., we’re shaping the future of the travel industry.
Perks at Work: Working at Wyndham Destinations comes with many perks!
Tuition Reimbursement, Medical Benefits, 401K and financial planning resources, Diversity Resource Groups, discounts on travel and much, much more!
As a Business Operations Coordinator for Wyndham Destinations this person will be responsible for delivering quality support for our Sales and Marketing processes. This person provides exceptional customer service to all guests and business partners, ensures that operational processes and procedures are met, protects data integrity throughout our systems, and partners with their team and leadership to implement changes or new initiatives. As part of the Business Operations team, this individual helps support the steps to put the world on vacation and make memories of a lifetime!
You will be responsible to:
- Provide exceptional customer service to our guests, business partners, and team
- Identify ways in which to improve our customer service or processes
Collect and/or validate data when interacting with our guests to ensure they receive the best experience with us
- Manage and protect company assets through all interactions
Understand and implement operational procedures that govern our business
- Support new initiatives and help teams that are impacted by these changes
- Maintain daily, weekly, monthly, or quarterly reporting needs
- Successfully leverage your resources (your team, leadership, procedural guides, etc.) to provide quick support to questions as they arise
You will partner with:
- Sales and Marketing teams
- Human Resources
- Resort Operations leadership
Examples of projects you will work on:
- Validating data and reporting or answering questions from onsite business partners
- Supporting the integration of new processes and procedures
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Have availability to support the business throughout weekends and holidays
- Experience delivering outstanding customer service, with excitement!
You should be an individual that enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, interacting with guests and business partners, and being part of a highly engaged team. You should be a communicative, reliable, organized person who is not afraid of learning new processes and embraces change.
- Education / Training
- Employee Recognition Program
- Health Insurance
- Mental Health Resources
- Paid Time Off