Vacation Consultant | Steamboat Springs, CO
Salary: $80k/yr - $120k+/yr
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Steamboat, CO
Publish Date: Posted November 17, 2022
At Wyndham Destinations our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. With a spirit of caring, creativity and fun, our teams help families and friends create memories that last a lifetime. As the world’s largest vacation ownership company and part of Travel + Leisure Co., we’re shaping the future of the travel industry.
- Establish commonality and build rapport with prospective and/or current owners.
- Articulate the benefits of traveling with Wyndham Destinations.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude within a high-energy environment.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Conduct face-to-face presentations in our state-of-the-art sales centers located at one of our award-winning resorts.
- Find commonality with prospective and/or current owners.
- Communicate the benefits of traveling with Wyndham Destinations.
- Generate sales through initializing transactions and utilizing proper closing techniques.
- Leads are prequalified and provided by the company.
- Attend ongoing, advanced sales and career training.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Effectively present and deliver sales presentation in accordance with all company policies, compliance standards and regulatory requirements while maintaining minimum performance goals (80% time)
- Attend all scheduled training sessions, department meetings, keep current on sales information and materials, keep current on industry trends, and set and review performance goals weekly, monthly and annually. (20%)
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
- 1 to 3 years of sales and/or marketing experience is preferred, not required.
- Must maintain production standards.
- Must have a CO Real Estate license
- Education High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
Knowledge and skills
- Needs to be able to overcome objections and perform within a short, luxury sales cycle.
- Must be energetic, outgoing and tenacious.
- Technical Skills General smart device skills.
Compensation & Benefits Target Compensation: $80k/yr – $120k+/yr.
During the initial training period, the hourly wage is $25.00 plus uncapped commissions. After the initial training period, the compensation is $12.56 per hour draw against uncapped commissions.
We offer a diverse range of comprehensive health and welfare benefits to associates who work 30 or more hours per week to meet your needs and support you throughout your career with us. Travel + Leisure Co. benefits include:
- Spending accounts
- Life and accident coverage
- Voluntary income protection benefits
- Wellness program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid time off, parental leave and holidays
- Legal and identify theft plan
A Place for Everyone Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co., including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
- Education / Training
- Employee Recognition Program
- Health Insurance
- Mental Health Resources