Associate Director of I.T.
Salary: $55,000 - $65,000/year
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Winter Park / Granby, CO
Publish Date: Posted November 7, 2022
This position supports the work of the YMCA of the Rockies, which operates a mission-based family and group conference and retreat center, serving more than 225,000 annually, primarily at the Association’s Snow Mountain Ranch Location. The Associate IT Director is primarily responsible for maintaining the Technology Systems across the Association. The Associate IT Director will work closely with the IT Director to effectively implement projects and processes that come from the Association’s Technology Steering Committee.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in maintaining Information Systems or industry certification with one-year experience.
- Ability to make independent decisions, set priorities, and work without supervision.
- A working knowledge of Cambium Canopy, Ruckus and Ubiquiti is desirable.
- Experience with Hospitality Management System, Microsoft 365, and CRM systems highly desired
- Must be available on-call for after-hours IT emergencies and planned system upgrades; including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Possess a valid, USA state-issued driver’s license, an acceptable driving record, and comply with YMCA driving rules to be approved to operate YMCA vehicles.
Compensation & Employee Perks:
This is a full-time, year-round position paying $55,000 – $65,000/year with full benefits including:
- Health, dental, and life insurance
- Generous PTO/Vacation
- Participation in YMCA Retirement Fund (an additional 12% contribution by YMCA after 2 years employment)
- Access to private hiking, biking, and Nordic skiing trails at Snow Mountain Ranch
- Nordic ski rentals, snowshoe rentals, and fat bike rentals
- YMCA of the Rockies membership
- Discounted nights at YMCA of the Rockies lodges for family and friends
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Ski Pass