This Month’s Upcoming Events for Job Seekers
Startup Week Career Fair – July 13th & 14th, 2021
A free, virtual event to help you find your spot in the fast growing digital economy.
Mountain Careers has teamed up with West Slope Startup Week to help host a brand new event this year; a virtual Career Fair! But this isn’t your typical fair. There are no employers. Instead, we are inviting career changers to talk directly with experts on skills training, job hunting, and nearly every topic on navigating career change.
Skills To Level Up – July 13th @ 12:30p Mountain Time
We invite you to meet the modern educators who specialize in helping you gain the skills needed advance your career in high demand, remote-friendly jobs.
Smart Job Hunting
Hear from the teams behind three platforms that we trust to help you with your job hunt. Get advice directly from the people helping startup companies recruit in Colorado and beyond.
July 14th @ 10:30a Mountain Time
Job Search Success: Top Strategies to Get Hired! – July 20th
Join Mountain Careers and Kim Smith, Business and Career Coach from Adventures in Coaching as she simplifies what you really need to do to get hired in today’s job search environment in our mountain towns.
This free webinar will cover the top 5 strategies you need to be doing now in order to have a successful job search and get hired.
You will learn about actionable steps you can take including:
1. The importance of defining and aligning with your purpose and passions.
2. Develop your Ideal Job Profile and Personal Brand including your 30-second elevator speech and 2-minute presentation.
3. Powerful Resumes & Linkedin Profiles
4. How to Research the industry you’re interested in, and Networking with key people.
5. Putting it all together and applying for your dream job!
Find the job of your dreams! Join us Tuesday, July 20th at 6pm.