Upcoming Mountain Careers Events You Don’t Want to Miss
Vail • Aspen • Breck • Telluride • Steamboat • Mammoth • Truckee/Tahoe
If you are a professional looking to grow your career in the mountains or an employer ready to elevate your hiring strategies — joins us for an upcoming event to connect LIVE with our founder and get your questions answered! Browse Job Board | Post a Job
Professionals Looking to Grow – March 21st at 5pm MST
What can you expect in this hour session?
We’ll share our knowledge and first hand experiences navigating a career in the mountains.
You’ll leave with inspired with new ways to progress your career in the mountains:
- Overview of mountain town professional opportunities, growing industries and more. Let’s understand the landscape before we get started!
- Identify Your Strengths and Skills – What is it that you’re passionate about, or have a natural talent for? That can help guide your search for the perfect job.
- Know What You Value – Make sure you take time to identify what matters to you in terms of the industry, pay, growth potential, and lifestyle (schedule) to match up with the right job opportunity.
- Create a Plan – Once you know what kind of job you are looking for and what steps it will take to reach it, devise a systematic plan that will keep you on track as you work towards your goal.
- #DreamJob #Mountainlife #makeityourown
For Employers – March 29th at 5pm MST
Hiring is an important part of any organization’s success and we have unique challenges in the mountains. The quality of the employees that you hire reflects on your business and can help drive success. Hiring the right people can provide a variety of benefits such as improved productivity, better customer service, reduced costs, increased profits, enhanced job satisfaction, and greater team morale.
Join us as we share our expertise and experience around creative ways to attract the best talent in the mountains.
What you will learn:
- Insights from Mountain Careers job seeker survey
- How to create a an eye catching job posting
- How to grow your talent pipeline in your community
- Best practices when hiring in the mountains
What can you do prepare? Sign up for our weekly newsletter and keep your eyes on current job openings at www.mountaincareers.com.
Mountain Careers is the perfect platform for job seekers and mountain employers! With a variety of resources and popular job board, we provide a one-stop platform to help you connect job seekers to top employers in the best mountain towns (regions such as Vail, Aspen, Breck, Telluride, Steamboat, Mammoth and much more!)