Human Resources & Volunteer Coordinator
Salary: $55,000 - $63,000
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Vail Valley, CO
Publish Date: Posted May 10, 2023
Applications have closed
Human Resources and Volunteer Coordinator
About This Role:
The Human Resources and Volunteer Coordinator is responsible for general human resources management, benefits management, oversight of internship program, and volunteer group coordination.
What You’ll Do:
Human Resources and Benefits Management
· Maintains Human Resources files, responds to inquiries regarding policies and procedures, and ensures legal compliance according to Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations.
· Administers benefits programs for all employees.
· Oversees hiring process of new employees.
· Provides administrative support.
Internship Program and Volunteer Groups Management
· Responsible for management of Bravo! Vail Internship Program including posting openings, interviewing, hiring, orientation, planning Intern Enrichment activities, and conducting mid and post-season evaluations.
· Manage and oversee Bravo! Vail volunteer groups including Guild and identifying/coordinating new volunteer opportunities.
· Serve as liaison to Bravo! Vail’s volunteer Guild during concerts and events.
Who You Are:
You excel in a role that requires a diplomatic attitude and exceptional communication skills. You establish and build rapport with both employees and volunteers. You have strong computer skills, are organized, dependable, and are detail oriented. You enjoy working independently and as a team player.
General Skills and Experience:
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Human Resources preferred.
· Strong customer service skills.
· Proficient in all Microsoft Office Suite programs, particularly Excel and Teams environment.
· Ability to work evenings and weekends as needed, particularly during the summer festival season.
· Passion for Bravo! Vail’s mission, vision and supports the values.
Salary $55,000 – $63,000 + bonus potential
· Group insurance (medical, dental, vision, life)
· Health incentive
· Paid holidays, personal/medical and vacation
· Company matching retirement contribution
How to Apply:
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com, with subject line: Human Resources and Volunteer Coordinator Position
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Pet Friendly