Salary: $30 - $45/hr DOQ
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Vail Valley, CO
Publish Date: Posted November 9, 2022
Daily bookkeeping, construction job costing, draw preparation, monthly reporting, subcontractor/vendor requirements and payment management. Construction, property management and/or real estate accounting experience preferred. Excellent organization and communication skills required. Applicant must be detail oriented, self-motivated, and work well in a team environment.
- Manage & perform accounting duties to include A/R, A/P, and GL entries in Quickbooks to ensure completion in a timely and accurate manner.
- Process vendor and trade partner billing, invoicing and other documents as required.
- Manage required documentation for subcontractors/vendors such as insurance, W9’s and 1099’s.
- Prepare job cost & expense allocations, draw preparation and cash flow forecasting & reporting.
- Prepare weekly and/or monthly project and budget reporting.
- Prepare draws and ensure job coding is complete and accurate.
- Reconcile monthly bank and credit card statements.
- Prepare timely monthly, quarterly & yearly financial statements and reports.
- Maintain all company insurance policies and ensure adequate and up to date.
- Manage local, state, and federal reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Prepare month-end and year-end close processes.
- Provide CPA with quarterly tax preparation documentation.
- Provide status of company financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data.
- Assist with ad hoc tasks and various miscellaneous duties as necessary.
Key Skills and Education:
- 5+ years of relevant accounting experience. Construction accounting background preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Advanced proficiency in Office 365, Quickbooks & Excel (Pivot Tables and V-Lookups).
- Experience with Sales and Use taxes returns
- Excellent math and analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task with excellent organization and time-management skills.
- Must be flexible and manage multiple changing priorities and tasks.
- Self-starter and proactive problem solver.
- Positive attitude and the ability to work as a team player.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.