Director of Development & Marketing
Salary: $80,000- $100,000/year
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Vail Valley, CO
Publish Date: Posted September 5, 2022
Applications have closed
Job Title: Director of Development and Marketing
Location: Edwards, CO and remote
Employment Type: Full time, Year round
Schedule: Monday – Friday 9am-5pm. May need to work some special events during weekends or outside of the stated business hours.
Pay Range: $80,000 – $100,000/year
Would you like to work with an organization that is recognized for our community impact? Join our team at Eagle Valley Community Foundation!
The Director of Development and Marketing position develops, implements and monitors a comprehensive fundraising plan to expand philanthropic support of Eagle Valley Community Foundation – including identifying and strengthening relationships with community stakeholders, actively pursuing and managing corporate and individual leads, fostering strong donor stewardship, and seeking, applying for and managing grant funding. Additionally, this position oversees the marketing and communications for the organization.
· Lead the strategic implementation of annual fundraising programs, including the management of staff, special events and donor programs, publications and communications.
· Direct and manage all aspects of comprehensive development operation, including major gifts, annual fund, corporate sponsorship, foundation grants, and capital gifts.
· Identify key annual and major donor prospects on a quarterly basis and develop plan for cultivation and donor acquisition and create a process for tracking relationship and status of communication with individual donor prospects.
· Write individual donor proposals and stewardship reports for major donors throughout the course of the year.
· Oversee and be accountable for fundraising budget and setting annual goals.
· Oversee a yearly program of special fundraising events and strategies to increase individual, corporate, foundation and organizational support.
· Oversee and manage all public relations, marketing and promotional efforts for EVCF, including the development of customer/client communication and volunteer recruitment tools, collateral materials, promotional tools, media relations and advertising.
· Directly supervise employees in the Development & Marketing department.
· Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will:
· Have an undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university.
· 6-8 years related fundraising experience, preferred.
· 2-4 years management experience required.
· Knowledge and use of Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel required; Power Point preferred.
· Have the ability to build relationships and connect with donors on a level that is professional and shares the stories of Eagle Valley Community Foundation in a compelling manner.
· Excellent personal, verbal and written communication skills. Good public speaking skills required.
· Applicants must possess a strong command of the English language with the ability to compose, edit and proof individual donor proposals, grant proposals, and direct mail appeals.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Flexible Time Off (FTO) and sick time
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible work schedule
- Merchant Pass / End of the Year Incentive
- Employee Assistance Program
- 12 paid holidays
- Affordable Employee Housing
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter & resume to Virginia Lecea at email@example.com.
Eagle Valley Community Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At our organization we embrace diversity, respect, and inclusion. We do not discriminate with regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Come join our team!
- Education / Training
- Health Insurance
- Mental Health Resources
- Paid Time Off
- Ski Pass