Front Office Associate
Salary: Depends on Experience - Minimum $23+/hr
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Vail Valley, CO
Publish Date: Posted November 29, 2022
Applications have closed
Passionate about helping people? Our mission is to eliminate the stress of going to the dentist so that we can help our patients attain & maintain a healthy, beautiful smile! And we are looking for a Front Office Associate! Experience in the dental industry and/or with insurance is a plus but not a requirement – we’re more than happy to teach the right go-getter!
– Positive attitude & compassionate customer service!
– Excellent written & verbal communication
– Desire to work in a fast paced & collaborative environment
– Attention to detail & comfort in owning mistakes – happens to the best of us!
– Resourcefulness and willingness to offer solutions when there is ambiguity
– Ability to remain organized, calm and courteous when juggling multiple projects
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
– Handling patient inquiries both in person and over the phone
– Scheduling hygiene & restorative appointments
– Patient treatment & benefit coordination
– Facilitating specialist referrals
– Consistently looking for ways to improve patient experience and office culture
– We do our best to assign additional individual responsibilities based on team members interests and skills (ex: financial coordinator, treatment coordinator, scheduling coordinator, etc)
The position requires 24-36 hours per week (30+ hrs/wk considered full-time). Hours are somewhat negotiable but at typically 7:45 am – 5 pm. Full time benefits include PTO, quarterly bonus program, medical and in-house dental benefits for employee and dependents, and getting to be part of a killer team! *401k in the works*
If interested, please email me your current resume along with a little about you and why you are interested in this position! We look forward to meeting you!
- Health Insurance
- Mental Health Resources
- Paid Time Off