Calling All Craft Beer Sales Gurus!
We have a new mountain based sales position available for Holidaily Brewing. Colorado’s 100% Dedicated, Certified Gluten Free Brewery based out of Golden, CO. We are the largest gluten free brewery in the country & our goal is to be corner to corner in Colorado by 2020. We are looking for a passionate, hard working, adaptable, self motivated, sales rep to sell our beers to Colorado’s Western Slope & most beautiful mountain towns.
Work Perks: Health Benefits, 401K, Unlimited Vacation
A Holidaily Sales Representative is primarily accountable for increasing brand visibility, sales & knowledge of Holidaily’s unique, certified gluten free brands in the market. This includes direct responsibility for key on and off-premise accounts, increasing sales, and securing new distribution, in existing and new accounts, and working closely with the distributor network in the assigned territory to maintain/develop all accounts.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities: The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following activities:
- Call on the entire Colorado Mountain Region
- Execute specific annual plan growth goals for distributors/territory
- Call on existing key accounts to retain/develop existing distribution, secure new distribution, make timely presentations, and introduce new and “limited release” beers
- Aggressively pursue new on & off-premise distribution
- Develop and maintain strong, positive relationships with retail account staff
- Develop strong relationships with distributor reps through market support, ride-alongs and Holidaily brand education
- Execute effective staff education sessions in targeted on & off premise accounts
- Educate distributor sales teams on Holidaily products, and the gluten-free beer market
- Understand and communicate competitive landscape and market trends
- Plan and execute brewer’s events, tastings, beer dinners, and other events in targeted retail accounts
- Support targeted festivals and special events throughout market
- Work with distributor to manage quality issues in the market
- Monitor OOS and out of rotation product in territory; follow up with Northern Distributor to take corrective action, as needed
- Complete necessary weekly administrative reporting and communications on a timely basis
- Maintain all sales goals and personal budgets assigned to you and your territory
- Other duties: as periodically assigned by your manager
Preferred Skills & Knowledge Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Salary + bonus pay structure (salary based upon experience)
- Beer sales experience preferred; at a minimum, prior experience in a sales position required
- Knowledge of the craft beer industry and trends, including the gluten free segment
- Strong written communication and oral communication skills
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills; ability to be proactive, take initiative, work autonomously, and be highly self-motivated
- Excellent organization and coordination skills; ability to manage priorities and routine functions effectively and efficiently
- Willingness to learn, grow be coachable. Must be an energetic and competitive person, who is passionate about a career in Sales
- Active listening skill: the key to all sales presentations, understanding your goals can only be achieved by listening to customer needs and filling those needs
As position requires driving to and from distributorships and retail accounts over a large territory, incumbent must have the following:
- A valid Colorado Driver’s License
- A good driving record
- A reliable, registered, and insured leased or owned vehicle · Lifting cases or kegs, and use of a hand truck, required on occasion
Looking for more information? Please reach out to Stephanie Bernier at email@example.com .
About Holidaily Brewing
Founded in 2015, Holidaily Brewing Company is a high-quality producer of gluten free beers and is one of only 12 “certified” gluten free breweries in the United States. Sourcing only the finest ingredients, Holidaily has mastered the ability to produce a wide variety of gluten free offerings. In a very short time, Holidaily has developed a strong following among not only consumers seeking gluten free alternatives, but those who simply appreciate well made, craft beers.
100% Dedicated to Gluten-Free : Largest Gluten Free Brewery in the country!
Our mission is to provide those with celiac diagnosis, gluten sensitivity, any interest in reducing gluten intake or a general love for craft beer a safe beer product that also tastes great. That’s why Holidaily Brewing is the only commercial scale, dedicated gluten-free brewing facility in Colorado. There’s never a chance of cross-contamination, so you can celebrate with no worries.