Salary: $32 – $37 / hr
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Vail Valley, CO
Publish Date: Posted November 22, 2022
Applications have closed
LKW Luxury Interior Design is looking for a detail oriented Office Manager to help support our growing company. If you enjoy a fast paced work environment and have a desire to learn and grow with our team, we would love to meet you! The position involves organizing and the coordination of administration duties including accounting and office procedures. Duties and responsibilities include greeting visitors, daily accounting duties, and providing general administrative support to our employees and owners. Previous experience as a Front office manager or Office administrator is required with skills in a variety of office software (email tools, spreadsheets and databases). Ultimately, the Office manager should be able to ensure the smooth running of the office and help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operation. Duties Include:
- Serve as the point person for office manager duties including: supplies, equipment, accounting, tracking product receiving and orders.
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs.
- Partner with Owners to update and maintain office policies as necessary.
- Organize office operations and procedures.
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment as needed.
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires.
- Liaise with industry partners and Clients as needed and requested by Owners.
- Plan in-house or off-site activities such as project installations, Owner travel, or marketing events.
- Proven experience as an Office manager, Front office manager or Administrative assistant is required with Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular).
- Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers).
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work with minimum oversight from company Owners.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment.
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements.
Start Date: ASAP Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round Pay Rate: $32 – $37 / hr Schedule: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm (some flexibility) Full Benefits Package: Health Insurance, Paid Time Off, Retention Bonuses, Retirement
- Education / Training
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retention Bonuses