Assistant, Corporate Concierge and Client Services
Obermeyer Wood is seeking a full-time corporate concierge to support our Aspen office. The new team member will support our Senior Management and team with daily tasks to ensure the office runs smoothly and efficiently. He or she will greet clients as special guests, warmly answer phone calls, perform administrative tasks, plan lunches and parties, organize schedules and travel, and be the first point of contact for any issue.
At Obermeyer Wood, we are dedicated to thoughtfully investing our clients’ assets and partnering with them as they navigate life’s financial decisions. We are one of Colorado’s largest independent advisory firms, our team has been recognized by Barron’s and Forbes and serves clients across the United States from our offices in Aspen and Denver.
- Greet clients who come to the office, help them get settled, and feel at ease
- Manage select team members schedules, calendar, travel, and daily/weekly/monthly to-dos
- Run routine errands on a daily/weekly basis pertaining to the business
- Coordinate and confirm client meetings and prepare meeting materials, as needed
- Help with administrative duties, including phone calls, emails, mailings, and scanning
- Plan client appreciation events, such as workshops, lunches, and parties
- Be the first point of contact for anything from computer trouble to the unexpected around the office
- BA or comparable experience in business management, marketing, communication, or related fields
- Extremely organized, able to make clear schedules and prioritize tasks
- Ability to work independently, proactively, and problem solve
- Excellent communication skills – spoken and written
- Enthusiastic attitude with a lot of energy and a polished demeanor
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and willingness to learn financial services software
Attractive compensation and benefits offered based on experience. Location is in-person Monday through Friday in Aspen. If interested, please contact: [email protected]
Please note: to comply with industry standards, candidates will be subject to a background, criminal, and credit check before hiring.