Mountain Vehicles Maintenance Manager
Salary: $70,000-$80,000 annually
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Sun Valley, ID
Publish Date: Posted May 8, 2023
The Mountain Vehicle Maintenance Manager directs and coordinates activities of personnel engaged in repairing and maintaining all mountain vehicles, including but not limited to snow cats, snowmobiles, diesel and unleaded trucks, or any other vehicle used by the mountain operations department.
Mountain Vehicles Maintenance Manager Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plans and schedules departmental activities to maintain Mountain Vehicles in operating condition Part-take in and manage/supervise the maintenance of mountain vehicles.
- Reviews comments and feedback about mountain vehicle issues from vehicle operators and assign or directs corrective modifications.
- Reviews productivity records of the workforce and operating procedures to identify work areas requiring improvements and revise procedures.
- Performs performance reviews and implements recognition, corrective action, and problem resolution.
- Prepares division budget estimates, identifying operating costs, procurement of motor vehicles, replacement parts and materials, and cost of outside contractual services.
- Recommend equipment and vehicle purchases.
- Attend and participate in Mountain Manager meetings.
- Meet regularly with the Mountain Maintenance crew to provide guidance, direction, and support.
- Engineer, develop, and produce various projects as requested or required.
- Directly supervises 8-10 employees in the Mountain Vehicles.
- Carries supervisory responsibilities per the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Education / Training
- Health Insurance
- Mental Health Resources
- Paid Time Off
- Ski Pass