Job Type: Full Time
Location: Vail Valley, CO
Publish Date: Posted November 9, 2022
Applications have closed
Love to Ski? Looking for a Job with hours that will allow you to do so?? Love to be home in the evening with the family? Be home in time for dinner!! On normal business days, our associates are off the clock by 4 pm!! 5-day work week, Great Pay, Free Shift Meals, Benefits, and More in a Face Paced Job with an End of Season Bonus!! Come Join Us!!
Tailwind, a national airport concessionaire, operates airport concessions at 35 airports across the country. Our location is looking for strong, skilled seasonal Baristas/Cashiers who are excited to join our team at the Eagle Colorado Airport. The season runs from December 15th, 2022 – April 10th, 2023. Baristas/Cashiers are eligible for a $2,500 bonus at end of the season in addition to competitive hourly pay. The bonus structure will be conveyed in an in-person interview.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Understand completely all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines, and training programs the Tailwind Management company sets forth.
- Work as a member of the team to ensure success in all areas of the restaurant.
- Maintains a clean and organized workspace.
- Provides quality beverages, whole beans, and food products consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards.
- Follows health, safety, and sanitation guidelines for all products.
- Able to use a Point-of-Sale system efficiently.
- Able to conduct cash and credit card transactions consistently.
- No late nights as operations close after the last flight, typically around 3:30 pm.
- Ideal candidates must be able to handle high-volume situations.
- Must be able to pass a background check to receive an Airport Badge.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Dental and Health Insurance available
- Employee Discounts
- Must be 18 years or older
- Employee Recognition Program
- Health Insurance
- Retention Bonuses