Administrative Coordinator | Steamboat Springs, CO
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Steamboat, CO
Publish Date: Posted November 17, 2022
At Wyndham Destinations our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. With a spirit of caring, creativity and fun, our teams help families and friends create memories that last a lifetime. As the world’s largest vacation ownership company and part of Travel + Leisure Co., we’re shaping the future of the travel industry.
Perks at Work: Working at Wyndham Destinations comes with many perks! Tuition Reimbursement, Medical Benefits, 401K and financial planning resources, Diversity Resource Groups, discounts on travel and much, much more!
As a Business Operations Coordinator for Wyndham Destinations this person will be responsible for delivering quality support for our Sales and Marketing processes. This person provides exceptional customer service to all guests and business partners, ensures that operational processes and procedures are met, protects data integrity throughout our systems, and partners with their team and leadership to implement changes or new initiatives. As part of the Business Operations team, this individual helps support the steps to put the world on vacation and make memories of a lifetime!
- Provide exceptional customer service to our guests, business partners, and team
- Identify ways in which to improve our customer service or processes Collect and/or validate data when interacting with our guests to ensure they receive the best experience with us
- Manage and protect company assets through all interactions
- Understand and implement operational procedures that govern our business
- Support new initiatives and help teams that are impacted by these changes
- Maintain daily, weekly, monthly, or quarterly reporting needs
- Successfully leverage your resources (your team, leadership, procedural guides, etc.) to provide quick support to questions as they arise
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Have availability to support the business throughout weekends and holidays
- Experience delivering outstanding customer service, with excitement!
In Summary: You should be an individual that enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, interacting with guests and business partners, and being part of a highly engaged team. You should be a communicative, reliable, organized person who is not afraid of learning new processes and embraces change.
The hourly rate for this role is $20/hr. We offer a diverse range of comprehensive health and welfare benefits to associates who work 30 or more hours per week to meet your needs and support you throughout your career with us. Travel + Leisure Co. benefits include:
- Spending accounts
- Life and accident coverage
- Voluntary income protection benefits
- Wellness program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid time off, parental leave and holidays
- Legal and identify theft plan
- Education / Training
- Employee Recognition Program
- Health Insurance
- Mental Health Resources
- Paid Time Off