Ski Valet – The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Vail Valley, CO
Publish Date: Posted October 31, 2022
Applications have closed
Join our team at renowned The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality!
Our luxury resort offers an astonishing and convenient location in the Vail Valley, with unparalleled access to Beaver Creek Mountain and the Eagle River. Premium accommodations, award winning dining, state-of-the-art fitness center and exceptional hospitality experience make us a preferred property for luxurious stays, social gatherings, group business and weddings.
We are looking for guest service oriented Ski Valets to join our team for the winter season!
- Store guest Skis/Poles, boots and Ski bags upon request and assist with the loading and unloading of gondola and automobiles.
- Maintain the drop-off and pick-up station for appearance, organization, and operational effectiveness.
- Assist guest will all duties from check-in, escorting and assisting guest daily, and check-outs.
- Answers guest questions about local area including shops, restaurants, ski mountains, and hotel.
- Work well with other departments to exceed guest expectations and perform tasks in a thorough and efficient manner.
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned. Assist other departments as appropriate to ensure a memorable guest experience.
- Ensure awareness and compliance to all company safety and security policies and procedures. Ensure employee and guest safety by proper training and maintenance of equipment and work area.
- Participate in all required training through Marriott and East West Resorts.
Location: The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, Managed by East West Hospitality – Avon, CO
Start Date: November 9, 2022
Employment Status: Full Time, Seasonal
Pay Rate: $20 / hour
Schedule: Varies AM, MID and PM shifts 7:00am-11pm/ Four 10 hours shifts
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 8 hours in length
- Ability to be outside for an entire shift
- Must be able to push and pull carts and equipment weighing up to 250 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis
Benefits & Perks:
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus – depending on start date
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- $6 Employee Lunch
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
We believe that being unique is powerful.
We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.
- Education / Training
- Employee Recognition Program
- Health Insurance
- Mental Health Resources
- Paid Time Off
- Ski Pass